Recipe for 4 people
250 ml Sopraco Brown veal stock
(Art. Nr. 1876 – Brown veal stock)
500 gram Blanquette of veal
(Art. Nr. 19538 – Blanquette of veal)
250 gram cooked meatballs
(Art. Nr. 2110 - cooked meatballs)
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp flower
- 750 ml water
- 200 ml cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp tarragon
- pepper and salt
- Fry the meat in butter. Remove from the pan and let it rest.
- Fry the shallots in the same pan. After 2 minutes add the meat and sprinkle with flour.
- Spray with the stock and water and bring to the boil. Add the carrots and the bay leaves. Cover and let it simmer for 40 minutes on low heat.
- Pour the cream and the lemon juice on the fricassee and also add the meatballs. Season with salt and pepper. Let the sauce reduce a bit and remove from heat.
- Top it off with the tarragon and serve.